If you are looking for the best ethical beauty products to gift in 2022, you’ve come to the right place! That’s right, welcome to the TNK 2022 Beauty Gift Guide. We’ve spent all year testing and trying and falling in and out of love and we can officially say, these are the best beauty gifts you can get your hands on this year. Lessssgo.
By: Lisa Fennessy
This post contains some affiliate links, which means if you make a purchase, TNK receives a small percentage of the sale price. Some brands may have paid a small fee to be featured. We only recommend brands that we truly believe in. Support our editorial work by supporting them!
IN THIS POST
RELATED: Check out our Homebody Gift Guide.
TNK Nonprofit Pick
I like to start these gift guides off with a charity or nonprofit that could use your support this holiday season (and all year round, TBH). A tuition-free private school for children experiencing homelessness, the Boyce L. Ansley School in Atlanta deserves that support. I first heard about this school from a friend of mine, and its mission to decrease the opportunity gap for kids experiencing homelessness struck a chord. This school provides a stable, safe space for children to learn, helping them stay on track and keep up with reading and math skills, despite their circumstances.
The nonprofit private school is free for students to attend, as the school provides uniforms, books, school supplies and more for enrolled children. The goal of the school is eventually to offer PreK through 8th grade, and your donation will help them get there.
Ethical Beauty Gifts Under $50
- Westman Atelier Squeaky and Cheeky Duo ll ($48).
- OM Marula + Cactus Nourishing Face Oil ($42).
- Alpyn Beauty Triple Vitamin C Brightening Bounce Cream Moisturizer ($49). Code TNK15 will save you 15% on your first order.
- ILIA Fullest Volumizing Mascara ($28).
- Boxwalla Subscription Box ($49.95).
- Skin Gym Bare Electric Trimmer ($49.99).
- Verite luxury hand cream ($28).
- Maya Chia Discovery Collection ($40).
- Mara Sea Silk Lip Balm ($26).
- Henry Rose Discovery Set ($45).
- Tok Beauty Eyelash Curler ($16).
- Province Apothecary Reusable Silicone Sheet Mask Set For Eyes and Face ($38). Code TNK15 will save you 15% on your first order.
- Dazzle Dry Base Coat ($22) & Top Coat ($22). Code NEWKNEW will save you 15% sitewide.
- Uncommon Goods Orbits Eye Stones ($20).
- Dazzle Dry Winter Wishes Mini Flight ($44). Code NEWKNEW will save you 15% sitewide.
Ethical Beauty Gifts Over $50
- ILIA The Eye Set ($56).
- BLÜH ALCHEMY Active Relief Body Oil ($68). Code: TNK15 will save you 15%.
- EVOLVh Smooth It Out Kit ($86). Code: NEWKNEW15 will save you 15% on your first order.
- Jenny Patinkin Sustainable Luxury Makeup Brush Set ($150).
- Om Pure Glow Gift Set ($64).
- Vanity Planet Aira Ionic Facial Steamer ($125).
- Henry Rose Jake’s House ($120).
- Westman Atelier Eye Pods in Les Jours ($88).
- Ficcare Maximas Strike It Gold ($56).
- Cuyana Leather Travel Case Set ($128).
- Leena & Lu Pima Short Robe ($98). Code TNK20 will save you 20%.
- Slip Wild Leopard Hair Wrap ($85).
- True Botanicals Clean Clinical Anti Aging System ($199). Code TNK10 will save you 10% off your order.
- La Bouche Rouge Vegan Lipstick Set ($150).
TNK Top Beauty Pick
This trio literally contains my FAVORITE EVOLVh products. Like, if I had to pick ONE, I couldn’t. The UltraShine Shampoo and Conditioner are jacked up with nourishing antioxidants and amino and fatty acids like rose hip, seaweed extract, sunflower oil and willow bark. Plus, the shamp actually CLEANS hair. And the SuperFinish Polishing Balm is the heat protectant my gray hair needs. Its like silk in a bottle and I can’t stop running my hands through my hair when I use it. Can’t.Live.Without.
Save: Code NEWKNEW15 will save you 15% on your first order at EVOLVh.
What’s catching your eye this year?
Leave a comment