I rounded up every organic face mask I could find, did an ingredient dive, tested them out and landed on this…the best organic sheet masks. I have two solid faves I’m recommending here.
Reviewed by Kate Noonan, Molecular Biologist and Cosmetic Chemist
- BioRepublic Skincare Deep Hydration Mask
- YINA Divine All Seasons BioCelluose Mask
- Inna Organic
- Andalou Naturals Pure Pore Hydro Serum Facial Mask
- ORGAID Organic Sheet Mask Vitamin C Revitalizing
How sheet masks work
Instant gratification is literally the definition of sheet masks. It can take your skin from lifeless and flat to plump, dewy and glowing in a matter of minutes. These quick hits are awesome for events, before a night out or to boost your look for the day. Interestingly enough, they can also deliver long term benefits too.
ORGAID explains, “A sheet mask is a sheet fully soaked with concentrated serum, which consists of many beneficial ingredients to the skin such as hyaluronic acid and vitamins. These ingredients are in the water phase as dissolved. The sheet prevents quick evaporation of the water phase and extends the time frame the ingredients required to penetrate deep into the skin. The result is that sheet masks outperform the effects of traditional serum-type skincare even when applied once.”
And it’s true. Here are a few studies we were able to dig up to support that….
1. Sheet masks increase skin hydration levels
Sheet masks enhance skincare ingredient absorption by the Occlusive Dressing Treatment (ODT) mechanism (1). Meaning, the sheet mask material keeps water molecules in contact with skin and prevents their evaporation. The resulting hydration boost then allows skin to easily absorb beneficial ingredients (2, 3, 4, 5, 6).
2. Sheet masks can brighten and smooth skin tone
Skin that is smoother and brighter after regularly using biocellulose sheet masks is due to the activity of absorbed antioxidants and vitamins: according to studies comparing vitamin packed masks to “placebo” sheet masks (7, 8).
I always considered sheet masks a one-hit-wonder but now I see that they have the ability to deliver long term benefits too. I’ve never used sheet masks with such regularity as I did for this project and I can definitely say after sheet masking daily for a week, my skin felt plumper and more hydrated overall. Consider me sheet-mask-hooked for life.
How to shop for a sheet mask
There are a few things to consider when selecting a sheet mask.
Ingredients | First you want to consider the ingredients used in the formulation, i.e. what you are actually applying to your skin and what is penetrating your face.
Mask composition | Then you want to look to see what the mask itself is actually made out of. ORGAID does a succinct job of comparing all the sheet mask fabrics here.
Overall packaging | Next you want to consider what goes into the overall packaging. For example, some sheet masks are lined with additional materials to make them easier to handle and apply while some have just the outer packaging.
RELATED: Easy DIY Antioxidant Mask
The best organic sheet masks
So after taking all of this into consideration…let’s check out the organic sheet mask scene. I’ve rounded up several sheet masks that I would classify as organic and tested each one. To help you shop, I’m scoring each mask with an overall TNK SCORE. The score takes into consideration the mask’s ingredients, performance and user experience (a score of A being the best score and a score of F being the worst). Let’s do this.
1. BioRepublic Skincare Deep Hydration Mask | $8
- 4 variants including Smooth + Calm, Extra Exfoliation, Bright + Glowing, Deep Hydration
- USDA Certified Organic via Ecocert + cruelty-free
- Made in Taiwan
- Masking time: 15 minutes
- TNK SCORE: B
The deets on BioRepublic Skincare sheet masks…
Unique Selling Point | This is the only mask I found that was actually USDA certified organic.
Ingredients | aloe barbadensis leaf juice*, glycerin*, cocos nucifera (coconut) fruit water*, aqua, leuconostoc ferment filtrate, solanum tuberosum (potato) starch*, tremella fuciformis sporocarp extract*, ficus carica (fig) fruit extract*, xanthan gum, inulin*, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*, sea salt, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed wax* (* = certified organic)
Ingredient intel | No ingredient concerns here. Loving the addition of coconut water for brightening Vitamin C and glutathione, aloe and snow mushroom for improving the effects of sun damage (9, 10).
Mask composition + fit | BioRepublic Sheet Masks are made out of biocellulose which I can only compare to a thin, stiff cotton mesh. BioRepublic says biocellulose was, “Originally developed as an artificial skin to treat severe burns and chronic wounds. It’s grown in a lab by tiny bacteria that convert glucose into cellulose, forming the fibers that make up the fabric of the sheet masks. It takes 10 days for the bacteria to grow enough to harvest it to make this mask.”
This mask was pretty uncomfortable to wear compared to all the others. This sat very stiff on my face creating pockets of skin that were untouched by the mask. In addition, the mask material did not adhere to my face well and the face cut-outs were way off for me. The eyes were too small and too close together, the mouth was too big, the sides were not long enough and the entire thing just sagged.
Packaging | The plastic outer, the mask itself and one peel-off application layer on the mask.
Performance | This mask seemed to dry out around the 10 minute mark yet when I took it off my skin was super hydrated, plump, tacky and radiant. The rest of the moisture absorbed right in and left my skin feeling fresh. My skin also remained tacky for the rest of the day which I’m still wondering if this is a pro or a con. Like during the winter this texture would be amazing but in the middle of HOT Atlanta summers, I feel like this tacky finish made me sweat even more. I liked that there was little to no scent here.
Overall this is a clean mask that gets the job done.
2. Knours | $4
- 2 variants; Be Kind To Your Skin (calming) and Sweet Enough Rescue Mask (anti inflammatory and hydrating)
- Ewg verified
- Made in Korea
- Masking time: 10-20 minutes
- TNK SCORE: C
The deets on Knours sheet masks…
Unique selling point | Third party verified by EWG.
Ingredients | Water, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water, Propanediol, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Honey Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ceramide NP, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Erythritol, Xylitol, Allantoin, Betaine, Panthenol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Adenosine, Diethoxyethyl Succinate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Carbomer, Tromethamine, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydroxyacetophenone
Ingredient intel | The physical packaging notes Disodium EDTA as the last ingredient which is missing here from the online ingredient deck which is concerning. EDTA has been shown to cause damage to chromosomal DNA and impair DNA replication in cells.
Additionally, Tromethamine (tris) is an ingredient that can add a really small amount of nitrosamines to a formula which is an issue as well.
Mask composition + fit | Knours uses tencel for their sheet masks. No additional internal layers, just the mask itself. This mask tangled and stuck to itself presenting like a big lump of material straight out of the package. It’s super saturated which I really love. I also love that this material really stuck to the face WELL and didn’t leave much surface area that wasn’t covered.
Performance | This mask stayed on so easily. It felt cool and refreshing on my skin. I love how saturated it was and I feel like my face got more moisture out of it because of this. This serum didn’t soak in that well as the other masks. My skin remained tacky for a while which can be pro and a con.
3. YINA Divine All Seasons BioCelluose Mask | $20
- 1 Variant: All Seasons Mask designed to help protect, brighten, and firm your skin
- Not tested on animals
- Made in an ecocert facility, in Taiwan
- Masking time: 15-30 minutes
- TNK SCORE: A
Deets on YINA sheet masks….
Unique selling point | High-end, luxury sheet mask that DOES IT ALL.
Ingredients | *Aloe vera, Schisandra chinensis extract, Lycium barbarum (goji) berries extract, Panax ginseng root extract, Dipotassium glycyrrhizate (licorice) extract, Centella asiatica (gotu kola) extract, Hydrolyzed rice extract, Evening primrose oil, Cellulose, Caprylyl glycol, Zingiber officinale (ginger) root extract, Ziziphus jujuba (jujube) fruit extract, Prunus mume (Japanese apricot) extract, Cnidium officinale (Japanese chuan xiong) root extract, Angelica acutiloba (Japanese angelica) root extract, Coix lacryma-jobi ma-yuen (job’s tears) seed extract, Eugenia caryophyllus (clove) flower extract, Bletilla striata (Chinese ground orchid) root extract, Trichosanthes kirilowii (Chinese snake gourd) root extract, Paeonia albiflora (peony) root extract, Rubus coreanus (Chinese raspberries) extract, Acetyl hexapeptide-8, Pentapeptide-18, Acetyl octapeptide-3. (* = certified organic)
Ingredient intel | Schisandra is rich in several antioxidants including Vitamins C and E (11). And licorice extract which has proven effective in clearing melasma and hyperpigmentation in double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trials (12, 13).
Mask composition + fit | This fit pretty well. There is a little bit of pulling around the bridge of my nose which caused the mask to raise from my skin in that area. 5YINA sheet masks are also made from biocellulose. However this biocellulose is a lot more like a slippery gel than the mesh cotton feel of BioRepublic’s stiffer biocellulose. I talked to 5 YINA to find out more…
This is a hydrophilic organic plant cellulose produced by a strain of bacteria: Acetobacter xylinum. It’s one of the bacteria strains that produces kombucha. Here’s the specs:
- 100% bio-compatible with skin.
- Each sheet takes 21 days to produce.
- Bio-cellulose can hold up to 100 times its weight.
- Ultra-fine, resilient, and pure.
- Organic, eco-friendly and 100% compostable.
- Used as a healing layer of second “skin” in hospitals to treat burns, vascular, and surgical procedures.
Packing | This mask had the most involved packaging with not one but two inner layers to peel off while applying.
Performance | This has a cooling sensation but not the annoying pedicure green gel kind of cooling sensation. It’s very faint and I can’t decide if it’s just the wetness of the mask or if there is actually a cooling agent here. This mask was the most absorbent for me. After taking the mask off, there wasn’t really much moisture to rub into my skin. In fact, some parts of my face were totally absorbed already. I like how this feels 100% like an overall cover with little to no breathing room…I imagine this forces the serum to penetrate more. The cooling sensation remained for a couple of minutes after I removed the mask.
Founder Ervina Wu says, “We wanted a ultra *cure-all* mask that was made with clean, beautiful ingredients. Many sheet masks are targeted to do one thing, either hydrate, brighten, detox, smoothing, or firming. Our DIVINE mask that does it all and incredibly well. It’s great for sunburns, repairing, hydrating, firming or any time the skin needs a boost. The TCM formula is what makes it special. We’ve included adaptogenic, antioxdant-rich plants like Ginseng, Goji, Schisandra Berry, and pea peptides to deeply repair and strengthen the skin barrier.”
4. Inna Organic | $8.99
- 5 mask variants; Myrrh Deep Moisturizing, Neroli Brightening,Tea Tree Mattifying, Frankincense Revitalizing, Myrrh Detoxifying
- COSMOS NATURAL certified, Cruelty-Free, Vegan
- Manufactured in Taiwan
- 10-15 minutes
- TNK SCORE: C
The deets on Inna Organic sheet masks…
Unique selling point | This is the only mask I found that is Ecocert/COSMOS ORGANIC certified. This is a certifying body that has some of the highest standards for “organic” when it comes to cosmetics/beauty.
Ingredients | Demineralized Water, Propanediol, Cupressus sempervirens Leaf Water*, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Water*, Glycerin*, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Sodium Levulinate, Oryza sativa Extract*, Camellia sinensis Leaf Extract*, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Maltose, Agave Tequilana Stem Extract, Sodium Anisate, Boswellia Neglecta Resin Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder*, Lavendula Angustifolia Oil*, Fusanus Spicatus Wood Oil*, Buddleja Davidii Extract*, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate
Ingredient intel | Rice extract is rich in brightening niacinamide and ferulic acid, and green tea and chamomile are anti-photoaging (18, 19, 20). Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate is a licorice compound that lightens hyperpigmentation by inhibiting PGE2 and boosts the skin’s hyaluronic acid levels (21, 22, 23).
Mask composition | INNA Organic uses BemlieseTM mask fabric made in Japan. This is almost like a tiny mesh material. INNA Organic says, “Bemliese is the only continuous cellulosic filament nonwoven sheet on the market. In short terms, this means that unlike traditional sheet masks, Bemliese is not composed by fibers in different lengths (which can rub against one’s face and cause discomfort). It’s made from biodegradable sheets of 100% cupro filaments, an eco-friendly material, and is certified as an EcoMark product. The material creates a smooth texture that is hypoallergenic and does not cause unnecessary irritations.”
Packaging | The outer packaging and the mask itself. That’s it.
Performance | This product left a lot to be desired. It came out of the outer packaging like a lump of material. This mask also smells like straight essential oils. Not a complex scent at all. It has a really wet finish that takes a while to actually soak in when done. This moisture here did not penetrate well for me.
5. Andalou Naturals Pure Pore Hydro Serum Facial Mask | $4.99
- Vegan, gluten free, cruelty free, non-GMO
- 4 mask variations available; Brighten + Tighten, Hydration, Pure Pore, Lift + Hydration
- 15-20 minutes
- TNK SCORE: D
The deets Andalou Naturals sheet masks…
Unique selling point | I was hoping this was going to be “drug store available” but then I couldn’t find it locally so I ordered it and paid twice this in shipping which tripled the original price.
Ingredients | Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Purified Water (Aqua), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Distillate*, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Laurylglucosides Hydroxypropylsulfonate, Vegetable Glycerin, Fruit Stem Cells (Argan, Malus Domestica, Solar Vitis) and BioActive Berry Complex*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Salix Alba (Willow Bark) Extract, Coconus Nucifera (Coconut) Water*, Biosaccaride Gum-1, Bisabolol, Amorphophallus Konjac Root Powder, Allantoin, Tocopherol, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Extract*, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract*, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract*, Phenethyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Cymbopogon Martini (Palmarosa) Leaf Oil* *Certified Organic Ingredients Fair Trade Ingredients
Mask composition and fit | This was a fabric-y feeling mask. This was the best fitting mask for me with eye and mouth holes that were big enough and it didn’t pull away from my face around my nose.
Packaging | There was one extra layer for easy application.
Performance | This mask was probably the most disappointing overall. I do not have sensitive skin and there was definitely a tingly/slight burning sensation while using this mask. I couldn’t even keep it on for the entire recommended time. This is probably due to either the pH of the mask or the witch hazel. After taking off the mask, the remaining liquid sunk into a nice tacky finish but then I had to rinse my face because my face was stinging and irritated. This mask had a light floral scent.
6. ORGAID Organic Sheet Mask Vitamin C Revitalizing | $6
- 3 mask variations available: Anti-Aging + Moisturizing, Greek Yogurt + Nourishing, Vitamin C Revitalizing
- Made in the USA
- 20-30 minutes
- TNK SCORE: A
The deets on ORGAID Organic Sheet Masks…
Unique selling point | Made with over 70% organic ingredients.
Ingredients | Water, Organic Lemon Distillate, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Ascorbyl glucoside (Vitamin C), Lactobacillus Ferment, Hyaluronic Acid, Maltodextrin, Xanthan Gum, Honeysuckle Flower Extract, Organic Orange Peel Extract, Organic Pomegranate Extract, Organic Rosehip Extract, Organic Lavender Extract
Ingredient intel | Ascorbyl glucoside is a stable form of Vitamin C that naturally occurs in berries and turns into L-ascorbic acid in skin to boost proper collagen synthesis, lighten hyperpigmentation, and boost UV protection in human trials and studies (24, 25, 26).
Mask composition and fit | ORGAID masks are made with ecoderma fabric technology. Orgaid says, “This is a blend of traditional non woven fabric + natural hydrogel. The reason why we chose these two is because traditional non woven fabric is known for the best absorption of serum into the skin while hydrogel is great at adhering onto the face. With the best benefits of these two types of sheet masks blended, you get Ecoderma which is comfortable, breathable, and safe for your skin. It’s made out of tencel based fabric which is made from bamboo wood pulp, making our sheet masks biodegradable.”
As far as fit goes, I can’t keep this around my eyes without it coming off the bridge of my nose – but to be fair, I have a big face, LOL.
Packaging | Just the external packaging and the mask. No additional layers.
Performance | This solution is a little more gelatinous or viscous than the others. No notable scents here. A light cooling sensation. No irritation and really comfortable to wear. Around 30 minutes, this mask really does dry down in some places which leads me to believe a lot of moisture was sucked into my face. There is not a lot of serum left to rub in after removing the mask. My skin feels super plump and hydrated after and it remains tacky and plump for a while.
- ORGAID VITAMIN C AND REVITALIZING SHEET MASK
- ORGAID ORGANIC SHEET MASKS MULTI-PACK
- ORGAID GREEK YOGURT AND NOURISHING SHEET MASK
- ORGAID ANTI-AGING AND MOISTURIZING SHEET MASK
What’s your favorite organic sheet mask?
1. Reveny J, Tanuwijaya J, Stanley M. Formulation and evaluating anti-aging effect of vitamin E in Biocellulose sheet mask. International Journal of ChemTech Research. 2017;10(1):322-330.
2. Morganti P, Morganti G, Chen HD, Gagliardini A. Beauty Mask: Market and Environment. J. Clin. Cosmet. Dermatol. 2019;3.
3. Yousef S, Mohammed Y, Namjoshi S, Grice J, Sakran W, Roberts M. Mechanistic evaluation of hydration effects on the human epidermal permeation of salicylate esters. The AAPS journal. 2017 Jan 1;19(1):180-90.
4. Oni G, Brown S, Burrus C, Grant L, Watkins J, Kenkel M, Barton Jr F, Kenkel J. Effect of 4% topical lidocaine applied to the face on the serum levels of lidocaine and its metabolite, monoethylglycinexylidide. Aesthetic Surgery Journal. 2010 Nov 1;30(6):853-8.
5. Kang S, Duell EA, Fisher GJ, Datta SC, Wang ZQ, Reddy AP, Tavakkol A, Jong YY, Griffiths CE, Elder JT, Voorhees JJ. Application of retinol to human skin in vivo induces epidermal hyperplasia and cellular retinoid binding proteins characteristic of retinoic acid but without measurable retinoic acid levels or irritation. Journal of Investigative Dermatology. 1995 Oct 1;105(4):549-56.
6. Chang CC, Kuo YF, Chiu HC, Lee JL, Wong TW, Jee SH. Hydration, not silicone, modulates the effects of keratinocytes on fibroblasts. Journal of Surgical Research. 1995 Dec 1;59(6):705-11.
7. Perugini P, Bleve M, Cortinovis F, Colpani A. Biocellulose masks as delivery systems: a novel methodological approach to assure quality and safety. Cosmetics. 2018 Dec;5(4):66.
9. Naik M, CK S, Rawson A. Tender Coconut Water: A Review on Recent Advances in Processing and Preservation. Food Reviews International. 2020 Jun 29:1-22.
10. Wen L, Gao Q, Ma CW, Ge Y, You L, Liu RH, Fu X, Liu D. Effect of polysaccharides from Tremella fuciformis on UV-induced photoaging. Journal of Functional Foods. 2016 Jan 1;20:400-10.
11. Mocan A, CriÈ™an G, Vlase L, CriÈ™an O, Vodnar DC, Raita O, Gheldiu AM, Toiu A, Oprean R, Tilea I. Comparative studies on polyphenolic composition, antioxidant and antimicrobial activities of Schisandra chinensis leaves and fruits. Molecules. 2014 Sep;19(9):15162-79.
12. Shamsi Meymandi S, Mohammadzadeh Shanehsaz S, Ansari Dogaheh M. Efficacy of licorice extract in the treatment of melasma: A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial. Journal of Dermatology and Cosmetic. 2016 Apr 10;7(1):1-9. https://jdc.tums.ac.ir/browse.php?a_id=5170&slc_lang=en&sid=1
13. Alobaidi AH, Hamad ES, Alsamarai AM, Kudair KA. Evaluation of Glycyrrhiza glabra Cream as Treatment for Melasma. Evidence-based Strategies in Herbal Medicine, Psychiatric disorders and emergency medicine. 2015 Feb 4:23.
14. HOU W, ZHANG JC, TIAN WW, Zhang HL, CHEN JC. Randomized, double-blind and own-controlled study on the effects of Centella triterpenes cream for melasma [J]. Chinese Journal of Aesthetic Medicine. 2011;5.
15. Jenwitheesuk K, Rojsanga P, Chowchuen B, Surakunprapha P. A prospective randomized, controlled, double-blind trial of the efficacy using centella cream for scar improvement. Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine. 2018 Sep 17;2018.
16. Lee J, Jung E, Lee H, Seo Y, Koh J, Park D. Evaluation of the effects of a preparation containing asiaticoside on periocular wrinkles of human volunteers. International journal of cosmetic science. 2008 Jun;30(3):167-73.
17. Damkerngsuntorn W, Rerknimitr P, Panchaprateep R, Tangkijngamvong N, Kumtornrut C, Kerr SJ, Asawanonda P, Tantisira MH, Khemawoot P. The Effects of a Standardized Extract of Centella asiatica on Postlaser Resurfacing Wound Healing on the Face: A Split-Face, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Trial. The Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine. 2020 Apr 20.
18. Manosroi A, Chutoprapat R, Abe M, Manosroi W, Manosroi J. Anti-aging efficacy of topical formulations containing niosomes entrapped with rice bran bioactive compounds. Pharmaceutical biology. 2012 Feb 1;50(2):208-24.
19. Prasanth MI, Sivamaruthi BS, Chaiyasut C, Tencomnao T. A review of the role of green tea (Camellia sinensis) in antiphotoaging, stress resistance, neuroprotection, and autophagy. Nutrients. 2019 Feb;11(2):474.
20. Al-Snafi AE. Medical importance of Anthemis nobilis (Chamaemelum nobile)-a review. Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical Science & Technology. 2016;6(2):89-95.
21. Dupont E, Gomez J, Léveillé C, Bilodeau D. From hydration to cell turnover: an integral approach to antiaging. Cosmetics & Toiletries. 2010;125(8):50.
22. Sakuma K, Ogawa M, Kimura M, Yamamoto K, Ogihara M. Inhibitory effects of Shimotsu-to, a traditional Chinese herbal prescription, on ultraviolet radiation-induced cell damage and prostaglandin E2 release in cultured Swiss 3T3 cells. Yakugaku zasshi: Journal of the Pharmaceutical Society of Japan. 1998 Jun;118(6):241-7.
23. Raab S, Yatskayer M, Lynch S, Manco M, Oresajo C. Clinical Evaluation of a Multi-Modal Facial Serum That Addresses Hyaluronic Acid Levels in Skin. Journal of Drugs in Dermatology: JDD. 2017 Sep 1;16(9):884-90.
24. Kumano Y, Sakamoto T, Egawa M, Tanaka M, Yamamoto I. Enhancing effect of 2-O-α-D-glucopyranosyl-L-ascorbic acid, a stable ascorbic acid derivative, on collagen synthesis. Biological and Pharmaceutical Bulletin. 1998 Jul 15;21(7):662-6.
25. Cho WG, Rang MJ, Song YS, Lim YH, Park HW. Enhanced Transdermal Delivery of Vitamin C Derivative using lontophoretic Gel Patch with Flexible Thin Layer Battery. Journal of the Society of Cosmetic Scientists of Korea. 2007;33(1):23-8.
26. Han R, Liu L, Li J, Du G, Chen J. Functions, applications and production of 2-O-D-glucopyranosyl-L-ascorbic acid. Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology. 2012 Jul 1;95(2):313-20.
Common questions about organic sheet masks:
My top 6 organic sheet masks are BioRepublic Skincare Deep Hydration Mask, Knours, YINA Divine All Seasons BioCelluose Mask, Inna Organic, Andalou Naturals Pure Pore Hydro Serum Facial Mask, ORGAID Organic Sheet Mask Vitamin C Revitalizing. Read more here.
Instant gratification is literally the definition of sheet masks. It can take your skin from lifeless and flat to plump, dewy, and glowing in a matter of minutes. Read more here.
There are a few things to consider when selecting an organic sheet mask like ingredients, packaging, and mask composition. Read more here.