Healthy peanut noodles anyone!? These are perfect for Chinese food cravings and days when you just need a some straight up comfort food. These are a cleaned up version so you can dig in and wish you didn’t eat the whole batch.
Great to take to work and for kids lunches too!
- 1/2 cup EVOO
- 1/4 cup coconut vinegar
- 1/3 cup coco aminos
- 2 Tbsp dark sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 box of gluten-free noodles – I like Jovial rice spaghetti
- sesame seeds
- any chopped veggies (snap peas, red bell pepper, peas, carrots, onion, cukes, scallions)
- Cook noodles
- Mix all ingredients except the noodles and sesame seeds. This will make two batches of peanut sauce. Split in half and save for a second batch during the week.
- Incorporate sauce into noodles and mix in any chopped veggies.
- Top with sesame seeds and pound!
Leave a comment