The Luxe Gift Guide is one of my favorites to put together. Mostly because, I basically soup it up with everything I want or have been loving this year, lol. Enter the best luxury gifts you can add to your list or send to someone you know is looking for ideas for you. This year, we’ve stacked this gift guide with things we’re coveting or have had the privilege of testing ourselves—it’s a treat yo’ self kind of season!
By: Lisa Fennessy
This post contains some affiliate links, which means if you make a purchase, TNK receives a small percentage of the sale price. Some brands may have paid a small fee to be featured. We only recommend brands that we truly believe in. Support our editorial work by supporting them!
IN THIS POST:
RELATED: Our 2022 gift guides for beauty products, your favorite homebody, the jet-setter in your life and teens.
TNK Nonprofit Pick
The Boyce L. Ansley School
I like to start these gift guides off with a charity or nonprofit that could use your support this holiday season (and all year round, TBH). A tuition-free private school for children experiencing homelessness, the Boyce L. Ansley School in Atlanta deserves that support. I first heard about this school from a friend of mine, and its mission to decrease the opportunity gap for kids experiencing homelessness struck a chord. This school provides a stable, safe space for children to learn, helping them stay on track and keep up with reading and math skills, despite their circumstances.
The nonprofit private school is free for students to attend, as the school provides uniforms, books, school supplies and more for enrolled children. The goal of the school is eventually to offer PreK through 8th grade, and your donation will help them get there.
Sustainable Luxury Gifts Under $50
- Royal Brew Pour Over Coffee Maker ($49.99).
- Bursera Terracotta Oval Plate ($27).
- Tradlands Orchard Pom Pom Beanie ($44).
- For Bitter or Worse Organic NA Spritzer ($29).
- Nisolo Sunset Earrings ($35).
- Mini Daisy Wallet ($24). Use this link for 30% off.
- Lost Pattern Silk Scarf ($48).
- Henne Luxury Lip Balm V2 ($19). Use code NEWKNEW15 to save 15%.
- My Life In Chapters Journal ($35)
- Cozy Earth Silk Scrunchies ($50).
- Hawkins New York Simple Cocktail Shaker ($48).
- MOOSHIE 3D Printed Mushroom Table Lamp ($35).
- Glass Plant Propagation Set ($35).
- Machete French Hair Pin ($35).
- Quince Mongolian Cashmere Slippers ($49.90).
Sustainable Luxury Over $50
- Dyson Air Wrap Multi-Styler ($599.99).
- Cuyana Recycled Cashmere Scarf ($198).
- tentree Daily Parka ($328).
- Honua Moonlit Glow Balm ($82). Use code TNK20 to save 20%.
- Vyrao Free 00 Eau de Parfum ($190).
- Linjer Chain Bracelet ($88).
- Rebecca Jack Paper Study ($175+).
- BLÜH ALCHEMY Vital Moisture Mask ($74). Use code TNK15 to save 15%.
- Quince 100% Washable Silk Pajama Button Up Top ($59.90) + Pants ($79.90).
- Rent the Runway Subscription ($69/month).
- Parker Clay Crossbody Belt Bag ($198).
- Subscription to Calm App ($70/year).
- Paravel Carry on Plus ($375).
- Sustainable Hand Knitted Weighted Blanket ($245).
- Caraway Cookware Set ($545).
TNK Top Pick
Honua Moonlit Glow Balm
This moisturizer is a rich, nourishing formula designed to brighten and soften, for healthy, more youthful skin.
I’m at that point in my life where if I don’t see the moisture on my face, I DON’T WANT IT!
Moisture is legit errrrthang for me when it comes to skincare. Not only does it look good on skin (luminous and dewy) but the Mayo Clinic recommends using moisturizers because “dry skin shrivels plump skin cells, which can lead to premature fine lines and wrinkles.” And I’m okay with fine lines and wrinkles, I’m just not trying to grow any extra, youknowwhatimsayin????
LOVING Honua’s MĀHEALANI as a nighttime balm to help brighten and soften and moisturize. It features:
👉Licorice root to help brightens and even skin tone.
👉Squalane to help hydrate and smooth fine lines plus softens texture and acts as a barrier to keep moisture locked in so skin is soft, supple and plump.
👉Plus the color #swoon and the scent (blue tansy!)? #doubleswoon
What’s catching your eye this year?
Laura Toppazzini-BazanNovember 11, 2022
How do you compare the ‘Caraway ‘ to the our place cook ware?