Soothing Summer Facial Oil by Laurel Shaffer, Founder of Laurel Skin
This facial oil recipe is ideal for dealing with sun and heat exposure. It will be calming, soothing, healing and provide a wealth of antioxidants and nourishment to repair the skin.
Cost $16 per serving
- 1 tbsp. Jojoba oil
- 1 1/2 tsp. Rosehip seed oil
- 1 tsp. Cranberry seed oil
- 1/4 tsp. Pomegranete seed oil
- 1/4 tsp. Tamanu oil
- 1 drop Carrot seed essential oil
- 2 drops Lavender essential oil
- 2 drops Bergamot essential oil steam-distilled
- 1 piece Small funnel
Pour all measured ingredients into a sterilized dark glass bottle (preferably one with an eyedropper for easy application).
Shake to mix.
Use morning and/or evening as part of your skincare routine.
Store in a cool, dry place for up to 2 months.