We all have that friend who’s always planning their next adventure, whether it’s a cross-country road trip or an overseas vaca. So what travel gifts are perfect for them? We’ve tested alllll of the ones we selected for this guide and your friend who can’t sit still will love them, guaranteed.
This post contains some affiliate links, which means if you make a purchase, TNK receives a small percentage of the sale price. Some brands may have paid a small fee to be featured. We only recommend brands that we truly believe in. Support our editorial work by supporting them!
IN THIS POST
RELATED: Be sure to check out our Beauty and Home Gift Guides.
TNK Nonprofit Pick
I like to start these gift guides off with a charity or nonprofit that could use your support this holiday season (and all year round, TBH). A tuition-free private school for children experiencing homelessness, the Boyce L. Ansley School in Atlanta deserves that support. I first heard about this school from a friend of mine, and its mission to decrease the opportunity gap for kids experiencing homelessness struck a chord. This school provides a stable, safe space for children to learn, helping them stay on track and keep up with reading and math skills, despite their circumstances.
The nonprofit private school is free for students to attend, as the school provides uniforms, books, school supplies and more for enrolled children. The goal of the school is eventually to offer PreK through 8th grade, and your donation will help them get there.
Sustainable Travel Gifts Under $50
- Le Prunier Limited Edition Petite Prunier Kit ($40).
- Pampering Tencel Sleep Mask ($24).
- Eleven Body SPF ($38).
- Jenny Patinkin Mini Face Roller ($32).
- Prima R+R Stick ($48). Use code NEWKNEW to save 20% sitewide at Prima.
- Fitglow Multi-Use Ceramide Cream Lip Cheek Palette ($48).
- Ursa Major Essential Face Wipes ($26).
- Indie Lee Banish Solution ($21).
- Go Pure Pod ($22.72).
- Organifi Green Juice Travel Packets ($69.95). Use code NEWKNEW to save 20%.
- Beekeeper’s Naturals Propolis Spray ($13.99)
- Apple Air Tag ($29.99).
- Mukti 2-in-1 Resurfacing Exfoliant ($46).
- Cote Take-Off Towels Nail Polish Remover Wipes ($14).
- Ingredients Purifying Hand Spray ($18).
Sustainable Travel Gifts Over $50
- Vejo Blender ($123). Use code TOG15 to save 15% on your order.
- Oversized Linen Coverup (in Desert Ecolinen Gauze) ($138).
- Paravel Packing Cube Quad ($65).
- Activist Manuka Honey Mask ($65).
- Emilia Mittens ($120).
- Vanity Planet Mini Pose Travel Mirror ($105).
- Erin’s Faces Tamanu Oil ($63). Use code TNKHOLIDAY for 10% off.
- Lovetrust Avery Hooded Sweatshirt ($98). Use code TNKLOVE20 to save 20% sitewide.
- Mila Vert Tencel Scarf & Face Cover (€95).
- LARQ Water Bottle ($99).
- Marte Locket Necklace ($106).
- The Landon Carryall Bag ($245).
- Cadence Travel Set (6 for $84).
- Dylan Fedora Special Edition Hat ($158)
- Hypervolt Go 2 ($179).
TNK Top Picks
I’m psyched about the latest addition to my neck pain alleviation repertoire: Prima’s R+R Stick. It has menthol for a super cooling effect, helps address discomfort with the addition of arnica and camphor and also has 1500mg of organic CBD to help with recovery.
Gotta order a few more because when I have it in my tennis bag, I need it by my nightstand and when it’s in my bathroom, I need it in my office. Youknowwhatimean?!
Save: Use code TNK20 for 20% off your order through Dec. 31, 2022.
Lovetrust Avery Hooded Sweatshirt
Made from organic pima cotton, this hoodie is the perfect travel companion for its versatility. Jumping on a red-eye? You’ll be comfy and chic at the same time. Heading to tour the Vatican? This hoodie has you covered, literally. Treating yourself to a fancy dinner? Add a slinky skirt or wide-leg trousers and you’re in like Flynn.
Love the soft texture of this, how it feels and the on-trend tight sleeves. Can’t wait to take it on my next trip.
Save: Use code TNKLOVE20 to save 20% sitewide.
What’s catching your eye this year?
DevonNovember 9, 2022
The order for the links in the over $50 section doesn’t match up with the order of the photos, which is pretty confusing.
Lisa FennessyNovember 11, 2022
Thanks for pointing this out, we fixed the issue. Sorry!